3 Epic Cycle Rides
Where can you get to in 24 hours?
Take on one of our 3 unique RIDE 24 challenges in 2014. Endurance rides against the clock with full support & hospitality all the way!
London to Paris
6 - 8 September 2014
Not to be mistaken for your average London to Paris ride! Our tried & tested 24 hour challenge is now famous after 4 years of operation & 1000 riders.
London to Land's End
14 - 15 June 2014
Probably the toughest ride here! 310 miles up and down most of the way! The famous white signpost awaits at the very edge of Britain!
London to Newcastle
30 - 31 August 2014
300 miles due North! Heading out East with straight flat roads & quiet villages. Yorkshire hills, past the Angel with a finish over the Tyne in the city centre.
You have just 24 hours. Paris? Land's End? or Newcastle?
REGISTRATION FOR 2014 HAS NOW CLOSED - DETAILS FOR 2015 COMING SOON!
The start line now a distant memory, riders appear alongside, a quick glance, a few words, eyes back on the road as the pace settles. Stay focused as legs tire and the sun fades but a welcome rest just 5 miles ahead. Early morning mist clears - check your watch - 24 hours? You're on track - keep it going!
Each RIDE 24 is a unique, all 3 test stamina & determination. Up to 300 riders set out, fully supported, with 7 stages of 40/45 miles - signed all the way, pace riders, mechanics, medics, rest stops with food & hospitality. RIDE 24 events are not races, they're endurance challenges at their best & exhilarating weekends to remember!
- 3 epic endurance cycling challenges - against the clock!
- Setting out from London - 3 unique routes to test you!
- Full support along the way to help you get there
- Rest Stops en route - every 40/45 miles
- FREE drinks, energy snacks, hot food & more
- Route is fully signed, mapped - with lead riders and support guides
- Vehicle support - with 'rest coaches' & bike transportation
- Celebratory finish & breakfast - with finish times & medals!
- Bike transport included & optional coaches back to start
- Take on the challenge for yourself - or fundraise for any Charity!