CBD stands for Cannabidiol which is a chemical that is found in the cannabis sativa plant, this is also called as cannabis or hemp. There is a CBD store in the USA which is allowed to use this as a drug to treat seizures. There are about 80 different chemicals in the cannabis sativa plant. This chemical has a famous ingredient, just like we have a famous ingredient in all the amazing dishes that we consume. This ingredient is THC which stands for Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol. Unlike THC, CBD is actually extracted(obtained) obtained from hemp, but it has small proportions of THC in them.
Uses and effectiveness of CBD
- Used for treatment of seizures disorder.
- According to the US health department (FDA), CBD is an allowed drug in the treatment of seizures that are caused by the dravet syndrome, Lennox -gastaut syndrome or tuberculosis sclerosis complex.
- You should not use any other CBD products which are not prescribed to you, as they are not tested .
- Is used in the treatment of Multiple sclerosis(MS).
- Doctors generally prescribe a nasal spray only CBD drug which has been observed in reducing the pain.
- It has THC in it too which helps in improving muscle tightness, reducing pain, and the urination frequency that keeps occurring in multiple sclerosis (MS).
Side effects of CBD.
- When taken by mouth.
- A person should be careful while in taking CBD as it is only supposed to be taken in small amounts.
- Doses of 200 mg for upto 13 days are the right amount of doses that needs to be taken.
- Dry mouth, low blood pressure, light headedness, and drowsiness are some of the side effects caused by CBD.